Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Looking for a new blog site.

And a new notebook. Yes, this is a case of the medium affecting the message. And no, that is not just adspeak. 
First of, for a writer, or at least someone who claims to be, my output is pretty slim. My technique hasn't blossomed but has in fact withered to crumbs. My entries are either rants or ripped from other sites. And my notebook is on its last pages but unfortunately what fills it is not worthy of any sort of publication. 
So I am prepping myself for a more prolific month ahead, I want to say year but I'll be strict with the deadline and say that next month I would have at least one output a day or write at least 500 words to finally get some more pages into that novel that's been in the bin at the back of my mind. 
With that goal, I'm looking for a cleaner, much less chubby-on-the-edges type of blog site. A format that stimulates sharper thinking and longer output. If I'm honest, I'll tell you I'm growing out of the cuteness of Multiply. 
I've moved a lot. I hope this next move means my muse will move in again with me.